Edit March 9, 2015: Didn’t make it to most places as the lure of table service at Germany and France was far too strong. I included pictures from the places we did eat.
Making a quick trip to Disney and I’m once again excited about the food. My last visit to this was 2013 and grazing the kitchens is fun. My favorite was the one at Germany which I don’t see on the list yet – but if I get bummed – I’ll just go watch Captain Eo about it.
Items I am most looking forward to:
Botanas Botánico (between the France and Morocco)
Urban Farm Eats
- Quinoa Vegetable “Naanwich” with Arugula Pesto and Oven-Dried Tomatoes
- Pineapple Soft Serve with Sammy’s Beach Bar Red Head Macadamia Nut Flavored Rum
- Vegan Trio (couscous, tabouleh, and hummus with pita)
- Vegetable Spring Roll
- South Sea Storm (Guava with Light and Dark Rum) – also a repeat from 2013
- Mint Iced Tea (I wanted to try this in 2013 but never got to it) – Finally tried it – its basically cold Mint Medley. I was hoping for the old Snapple Mint Iced Tea. It was refreshing.