Sept/Oct 2013 Trip Report – Hollywood Studios & EPCOT
Days 4 & 5: Hollywood Studios & EPCOT
We changed rooms from Bay Lake to Beach Club so the focus of the rest of the trip was around these two parks. Also, it was HOT! High 80’s.
Tuesday (EPCOT/Hollywood Studios)
- Captain Cooks (Breakfast)
- Monorail to EPCOT
- Art of Disney – I think almost the whole Collectible portion of the tiki room merchandise was on display for purchase!
- Yacht Club Lobby to meet a friend (and sit in the AC)
- Boat to Hollywood Studios
- Mai Tai from High Octane Refreshments
- Sci Fi (Lunch) – FINALLY tried the Vegetarian Sheppard’s Pie! It was good, but shouldn’t be combined with a Mai Tai on a wicked hot day. Ugh.
- Hotel Room Hang out
- Tutto Italia (Dinner) – The Tonnarelli is incredible.
- Go-Go’s (again)
Wednesday (Hollywood Studios/EPCOT)
- Beach Club Market Place (Breakfast) – Cheesey Potato Casserole!!
- Toy Story Mania
- Tower of Terror (x2) – I LOVE it when the queue looks creepy with mist!
- Great Movie Ride – kinda weird using the new queue line
- Biergarten (Lunch)
- Japan (Sake Bar)
- Nap Time!
- La Hacienda (Dinner)
- Spaceship Earth