Days 1-2: Magic Kingdom
Our trip started out with a few nights at Bay Lake so we took advantage of being able to walk into Magic Kingdom. These were the first few days of the Food and Wine Festival in EPCOT so the lines in Magic Kingdom were very short, especially early in the morning.
- Be Our Guest (Lunch) – Potato Leek Soup
- Its a Small World
- Ariel Under the Sea (ride broke down, line was long)
- Citrus Swirl (Snack)
- Nap Time!
- Polynesian Torch Lighting
- Purchased my Luau Bowl at Boutiki
- The Wave (Dinner) – surprisingly good vegetarian options! Great tofu dish.
- Watched Wishes from the Bay Lake Lounge
- Watched the Water Pageant from the room
- Kona Cafe for Tonga Toast (Breakfast)
- Peter Pan
- Haunted Mansion
- Thunder Mountain
- Splash Mountain (x2)
- Dole Whip (Snack)
- Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Lots of browsing looking at all the haunted mansion merchandise, including purses, and ornaments
- Main Street Bakery (Lunch) – Chocolate Walnut Brownie
- Nap Time!
- Jico (Dinner)
- Breaking Bad – It was weird to watch how things end for Walt White while in Walt Disney but we couldn’t risk being in line at EPCOT and getting hit with a spoiler. I’ve never scheduled my Disney Vacation around TV before and it was surreal to watch something so dark while various park fireworks were going off.